NOW HIRING: Social Media Director
Cryder Marketing’s Social Media Director will lead all agency clients’ social media efforts. The Social Media Director will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a deep understanding of social media platforms, campaign development, and tactics.
Core Responsibilities Include:
The key responsibility of the Social Media Manager is to oversee the Social Media team and develop, implement, analyze, and optimize social media marketing efforts for all clients.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Oversee the Community Manager, working together to ensure all content is executed on time, on brand, and on budget.
- Provide a deep understanding of best practices for each individual platform (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Work with Account Executives and Community Manager to:
- Keep content fresh, engaging and supportive of ongoing programs and promotional campaigns that drive clients’ business goals.
- Create monthly content calendars for each client and ensure content plan is updated as needed throughout the month.
- Recommend paid social campaigns, including budget, campaign length, posting schedule, etc.
- Develop best practices specific to each client’s industry, market, audience, and brand.
- Utilize analytics tools to make informed recommendations and optimize future efforts.
- Provide updates and results on contests, page likes efforts, and lead generation campaigns.
- Continually review clients’ social media accounts to identify any updates needed, including audience metrics, creative, business information, website links, etc. In general, ensure that each account is optimized at all times.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users to gain audience insights.
- Be educated on enhancements to existing platforms and new social media technology and make recommendations to the agency.
- Research other relevant businesses, community groups, and social influencers for content sharing and cross-promotional opportunities
- Help client build and monitor online reviews and reputation and respond accordingly.
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports as needed by each client that summarize key performance metrics, highlight successes, and recommend enhancements for future efforts.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Social Media Management across all major platforms
- Experience using a variety of analytics and reporting tools
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale accounts
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
Cryder Marketing is a company that is very big on teamwork and has an open work area. If you are interested, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Is this industry your calling? Do you welcome the daily challenges it presents, solving problems with innovative solutions and constantly pushing the limits?
Cryder Marketing + Advertising offers year-round creative, PR, marketing and digital media internship opportunities to college and graduate students. If you are interested obtaining an internship with us, send an email introducing yourself and your education/work experience to: email@example.com