Is this industry your calling? Do you welcome the daily challenges it presents, solving problems with innovative solutions and constantly pushing the limits? We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you’re looking for a career or an internship, send us an email and let’s talk.
NOW HIRING: Social Media Manager
Cryder Marketing’s Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Our Social Media Manager will be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers for our clients and the agency.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting for clients and agency
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Generation of inbound traffic/conversions
- Cultivation of leads and sales
Content Management Duties Include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects to improve client content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely social media campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Core Responsibilities Include:
The key responsibility of the Social Media Manager is to develop and implement client social media marketing plans. The marketing plan will include the following components and will be reviewed at a minimum of every 90 days. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Social Media Campaign Management
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experienced using a variety of analytics and reporting tools
- Experienced working with popular Social Media platforms
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale accounts
- Salary Commensurate with Experience.
Cryder Marketing is a company that is very big on teamwork and has an open work area. Company has a casual dress code and works 8-5:30 Monday through Friday. If you are interested, please send resumes to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Cryder Marketing + Advertising offers year-round creative, PR, marketing and digital media internship opportunities to college and graduate students. If you are interested obtaining an internship with us, send an email introducing yourself and your education/work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org