Cryder Marketing is hiring for the position of Jr. Account Executive to manage and grow client
accounts of which Cryder is the current agency of record. At this level, a Jr. Account Executive
Work with Senior Account Executive & VP Client Service to manage all marketing
service areas for designated Clients and act as a liaison between internal teams.
Have a deep understanding of each Client’s business/daily operations and be able
to anticipate the Client’s marketing needs.
Implement client-approved marketing plans and eventually recommend strategic
plans to meet Client’s designated goals.
Represent the agency at the highest level.
- Report to Sr. Account Director
- Responsible for internal management of deliverables to ensure highest quality of work
- Responsible for managing all work back schedules and project timelines for account
- Maintain excellent communication with clients to understand their needs, listen to recommendations of the clients, and develop action steps with the appropriate departments inside the agency
- Manage client workflow within the agency to ensure work is completed and delivered on or before deadlines
- Work with Digital team on implementation and reporting of Clients’ digital services
- Have a solid understanding of various internal team operations, vendor resources, advertising channels, and analytics/reporting
- Management of Clients’ social media platforms
- Management of CRM (Client Relationahip Management) and some aspects of POS (point of sale) platforms
- Responsible for presenting new areas of oppoprtunity/services and best practices to Sr. Account Executive and VP Client Service
- Assist in all monthly and quarterly reporting
- 1-3 years proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive or related position
- Thorough understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- General understanding of website CMS/platforms
- General knowledge of Digital & Social Platforms/Tools
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries
- Williness to learn new strategies, platforms and technologies
- A team player willing to grow their communication and presentation skills
- Shows ambition, assertiveness and drive to grow within the agency
Cryder Marketing + Advertising is a full-service agency focused on proving results. As a full service agency we support our Clients in: brand discovery, brand creation, strategic planning, traditional advertising, digital media, social media, content management (Social & SEO), owned media, CRM, Web UX/development, experiential marketing, public relations and sales promotion. Based in Oklahoma City, we serve clients across the country. Our agency is growing to ensure we have the people and skills to ensure we deliver actual results that accomplish our clients’ goals, which will be how we differentiate ourselves from our competition. We thrive on a challenge and have a healthy, competitive spirit.
Based on experience and skills